Neuromuscular Therapy and Myofascial Dry Cupping
We are really pleased to have onboard our team, Mal Gray, a neuromuscular therapist. Having worked in the
City in finance, Mal left to study Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) and Orthopaedic Sports Therapy in Northern
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Orthopaedic Sports Therapy
- Myofascial Dry Cupping - plastic cups are placed on the body with suction to produce a vacuum. This
vacuum creates a stretch within the muscle, increasing blood flow and inducing a stretch effect.
- Therapeutic Massage - light and relaxing to reduce and fatigue and promote relaxation and wellbeing
Neuromuscular Therapy is especially beneficial for-
- Patients suffering from acute to chronic pain
- Specific types of dysfunctions, repetitive motions and accumulative injuries such as sciatica, rotator
cuff dysfunction and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postural aches and pains
- Muscular tension
- Joint mobility
- Acute muscle spasm
- Pre/post natal discomfort
Orthopaedic Sports Therapy can provide an individual with-
- A better physical condition
- Reduced possibility of injury and loss of mobility
- Enhanced sporting performance
- Reduced injury time
- A lengthened sporting life
Please call for prices and more information.
Swedish Body Massage
The various Swedish massage techniques are designed to improve your circulation, soothe your muscles and
make you feel more relaxed.
Swedish massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes
where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.
Besides the calming benefits, Swedish massage is thought to be good for:
- easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- improving circulation by increasing oxygen flow in the blood
- helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple
- reducing emotional and physical stress.
Back, neck and shoulders – 25 minutes £35.00
Full body – 50 minutes £50.00
Hot Stone Massage
We will be adding this treatment to our menu. Please check back for more information.